Secure Storage Features
Residential & Commercial Storage
Storage should be designed to make your life easier. People come to Best Security Storage for a variety of reasons. Some people are downsizing and need a place to store their excess furniture and family heirlooms. Others need temporary storage during a home renovation project. Some families only need a place to store off-season clothing and sporting equipment.
Whatever your reason, our friendly and courteous staff is here to assist you. We are happy to show you around our property and answer any questions you may have!
- Car, boat, truck, trailer, and RV storage
- ClickandStor® 24/7 move-in
- Uncovered outdoor parking spaces
- Online bill pay
- Auto-pay available
- Ground level – no stairs/elevators
- Month-to-month rentals/leases
- Ground units have drive-up access
- Wide avenues for large truck/trailer access
- Tenant insurance available for belongings
- Free professional pest control
- Free fresh coffee served
- 24/7 access
- Free bottled water
- Electronic gate access with code
- U-Haul truck rental on-site
- Easy access from highway/major road
- Roll-up doors
- Recorded video surveillance
- Tenants can bring own padlock
- State-of-the-art facility
Determine whether the goods you are storing will be better protected by placing them in boxes, totes, or other containers. You may need to purchase specialized boxes and other materials to protect your items during the move and while they are stowed away.
Thoroughly clean, disinfect and dry refrigerators, freezers, stoves and other appliances that are being stored. Appliances with doors can be stored with the door slightly open to avoid mold growth, and some can be stacked on top of each other.